Translate

Thursday 13 June 2013

Who says you have to conform to society?


I don't know who said that you have to conform to society and I'm not too sure how people who are all unique and have their own ambitions and passions can possibly all want the same thing. I, for whatever reason have chosen to follow my own path. One that allows me to live an authentic existence, learning and developing from every experience and where ever possible living in the moment.

No-one is saying this choice of lifestyle is an easy one, and I do believe it is a choice, but the rewards and insight far outweigh the other option of living a life that you don't want to live. Your time is now! It's never too late. I urge everyone to open up their hearts, minds and their connection to the universe, nature and everything that surrounds us to begin a shift of consciousness and indeed awareness and begin to live a fully present existence.

How does one do this? Now that's the million dollar question. Obviously the answer is never going to be a straight forward one, but by exploring and re-living some of my travel adventures and experiences, I would like to share what I have discovered so far.  


No comments:

Post a Comment